International Network of Columbus – International Network Scholarship
Mission Statement: The mission of the International Network of Columbus as a non-profit organization is to embrace different ethnic groups in working together on common projects in the community culturally, educationally and socially.
Objective of the Scholarship: To provide financial assistance for International Columbus State University students preferably in the Sophomore year of an undergraduate program. The monetary scholarship award may be used to cover expenses such as tuition, books and other items necessary for success and progression in their program of study.
- Must be accepted to a degree program at Columbus State University
- Preference given to students in sophomore status – other's may be considered
- Minimum GPA 3.0 overall or transfer
- Must carry a full time academic load
- Applicant must obey all immigration regulations, university policies, state and local laws
- Applicant must be available to interview in person or by web
- Scholarship recipient should be available to assist with and attend International Network activities that are collaborated with the Center for International Education
Please forward your complete packet by midnight on April 30th. Scholarship recipient will be chosen in May and funds will be placed on student's account at the beginning of the Fall semester.
Columbus State University
Center for International Education
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907