International Student Host Family Program
What is a host family?
- Will contact the student and be a resource for school and local information
- May invite the student to family events or activities
- May be an employee of Columbus State or a Community Member
- Student will not expect host to pay for food or activities
- Student will not reside with host family
If you are interested in becoming a host family please complete the application (PDF) and e-mail or send to the Center for Global Engagement to Janet Crane.
You will be matched with an incoming student at the beginning of the next semester.